Lawrenceville, Georgia - Allied Mechanical Inc.
The city of Lawrenceville has been home to many historical events. It is the county seat of Gwinnett County, Georgia. The first settler in the area was John Norcross, who built his homestead on a hill where now stands the town's courthouse building. The land was part of Cherokee territory until 1827 when it was ceded to the United States government. The town was named after Captain James Lawrence, who commanded the naval frigate "President" when he gave his famous last command, "Don't give up the ship!", and died in combat near the Chesapeake Bay.
Allied Mechanical 3715 Harrison Rd SW, Loganville, GA 30052, United States